The 7th European Physics Olympiad (EuPhO) was held in Hannover, Germany from June 16 to 20, 2023. EuPhO 23 was organised jointly by the Leibniz University Hannover (LUH) and the Leibniz Institute for Science and Mathematics Education (IPN) in Kiel.
Problems, solutions, and results
- Experimental problems (day 1)
- Theoretical problems (day 2)
- Solutions to experimental problems
- Solutions to theoretical problems
- EuPhO 2023 results
- E1 – Luc Mazereeuw, Singapore
- E2 – Andrei-Darius Dragomir, Romania
- T1 – Alexander Gaydukov, Slovenia
- T2 – Vlad-Stefan Oros, Romania
- T3 – Vlad-Stefan Oros, Romania
More photos: eupho23.de gallery
From Europe (28 countries):
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, and Turkey.
Guest Teams (9 countries):
Bangladesh, Colombia, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Israel, Mexico, Singapore, and Vietnam.
In total, there were 176 students and 72 leaders/observers from 37 countries present at EuPhO 2023.